Sunday, October 28, 2012

10/28/12 - 생일 축하합니다

Today Boo and I went to Korean 한굴 class in Kalamazoo (칼라마주).  We had a great time and felt we did really good today.  Mr. Lee (이 연 희)had us write in hangul what he was saying and we both did very well.  We got a new handout packet and started working in the diphthong vowels - ㅒ, ㅔ, ㅜㅣ, ㅗㅏ, ㅡㅣ .  

Also today is my birthday so.....생일 축하합니다.  My husband made a great breakfast, we went to K-class and did some shopping.  All in all - a good day!!


Lately I've been watching the Five Fingers show.  I skipped a bit, because I hate the evil mother like no one's business, but I've gotten back into the recent episodes.  I hope that lady really gets what's coming to her.  The poor kid was so happy go lucky to begin with until he found out the real truth behind the evil witch.  Now he's hard and cold.  I really hope he can turn himself around after his revenge is exacted. 


Friday and Saturday I spent time watching an older drama called Autumn in my Heart (가을동화).  OMG, one if the saddest shows ever.  Damn K-drama.  It stars Song Seung Hoen and Song Hye Kyo.  The acting was great, the story was interesting and I just loved it.  I cried and cried and cried some more.  I also really liked the actors that played the main characters as children.  It was great!!

My new favorite song right now is 닐리리맘보 by B.A.P.  It's catchy and fun to car dance to.  Catch a great review of the video at Eat Your Kimchi and see Simon and Martina's view.  

Speaking of Kimchi 김치 - I think I'm going to be ready to make some this week.  I planned to last week, but got hurt and needed to rest a lot.  I'm feeling better after going to the Chiropractor and think I'll be able to do it this week.  I'll definitely have to bring some for the Lee's on Sunday.  I'm going to make some radish kimchi as well as napa cabbage kimchi - wish me luck!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment