Sunday, October 21, 2012

10/21/12 - Not much happening this week...

Really this week was slow.  A few of the shows I was watching ended, which is always a bummer, and we didn't end up going to K-class today.  Some new songs came out that I like, as well as new MV's for Miss A and Block B.

Wednesday night J came over and the girls and I studied for K-class after I made some awesome deep fried sushi (crab meat, cream cheese, avocado and carrot).  Sour Grapes took some to work for dinner and J took some home for lunch the next day.  It was super yummy.  This has definitely been requested to be made in the future again.  I's like to try it with some raw spicy tuna though - that's my fav.





Arang and the Magistrate ended this week.  I was glad to finally figure out the big puzzle, but the ending left me somewhat unsatisfied.  I don't normally watch historicals, but I love Shin Min Ah and would watch her do anything.





My favorite 2 shows right now are Faith and The Innocent Man.  Lee Min Ho will always get me to watch a show and Song Joong Ki is just as much a draw for me.  Both shows are intense and I never want either of them to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment